The eye-catching Bishamon design is inspired by the traditional Japanese pattern of the god of fighting, to celebrate the fighter that exists within everybody. A new twin-tape structure for a leg lifting effect and our all over carbon cage material provide a powerful sensation of body stabilization.
• Front chest aperture in lining: for better upper body flexibility, without compromising on overall compression and support.
• Large internal lining coverage, with Carbon Bands: for enhanced core stability and body position for lower drag. With a maximum, evenly distributed pressure profile and a locked-in feel through the legs and torso
• Internal taping system: for a sensation of powerful support and core stabilization.
• Twin-tape structure: on the back of the legs for a lifting effect to help hold a high body position even when fatigued. For maximum hip-height in the water.
• Carbon Cage fabric: a horizontal and vertical grid that surrounds specific muscle groups for very strong and durable all over muscle compression with a locked-in feel.