Another innovative piece of swimming equipment from FINIS! The Forearm Fulcrum can be used by swimmers of all levels to improve stroke technique and has applications for all four strokes.
The Forearm Fulcrum develops an early vertical forearm (EVF) position and increases stroke efficiency. A good EVF position utilizes the entire forearm during the pull of a stroke from your fingertips to your elbows!
Promoting stroke refinement through muscle memory of proper hand, wrist and forearm position the Forearm Fulcrums improve efficiency and maintain a strong, uninterrupted pull from beginning to end.
- PROMOTES AN EARLY VERTICAL FOREARM (EVF) - Connects forearm and hand into a single surface.
- TEACHES A HIGH ELBOW POSITION - Calls for a high catch by lifting the elbow, ideal for open water and triathlon training.
- FIGURE-EIGHT DESIGN - Develops correct stroke muscle memory and prevents shoulder stress without losing the feel for the water against forearm and palm of the hand.
- TECHNIQUE DEVELOPMENT - Specifically designed for stroke refinement and technique focus.
- IMPROVES EFFICIENCY - Maintains a strong, uninterrupted pull.
- ALL FOUR SWIM STROKES - Versatile tool for butterfly, backstroke, breaststroke and freestyle
- TWO SIZES - Yellow = Adult & Blue = Junior
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.