The Finis Long Floating Fins are a great training aid for increasing leg strength and helping athletes swim at faster speeds.
With their long, hydrodynamic blade, the Long Floating Fins add propulsion to butterfly and flutter kick. Buoyancy from the fins lifts legs to the surface, reducing dragfrom the rest of the body.
The Long Floating Fins' closed heel design provides protection against hyperflexion of ankles and increases comfort. Made of soft, float-able rubber the Long Floating Fins will not sink in fresh or salt water making them ideal for open water and pool training.
The Long Floating Fins are colour-coded by size.
- Floats in Fresh and Salt Water - Keeps legs buoyant to reduce body drag.
- Long Blade - Adds extra power to kick and builds leg strength.
- Closed Heel Design - Creates a soft and secure fit and inhibits hyperflexion.
- All Skill Levels - Appropriate for fitness and competitive swimmers to build cardiovascular conditioning.
- Color-Coded Sizes - Makes it easier to find the proper sized fins.
- Natural Rubber - Provides a secure and comofrtable fit.